Our Package Contents include the “Complete Dry-In Package”
We are unique in that we provide a complete dry-in package for your log or timber frame home. We do not believe in “hidden costs” for items such as nails, hardware, windows and doors that are required to honestly call packages “dry-in shells”.
Our costs include all items to complete the home to the end of the dry-in phase. This means that the home is truly “in the dry”.
Items and services we provide include:
- Pre-construction assistance
- Top quality subfloor materials including “Advantech” flooring and utilizing our exclusive log wall support system
- Decking and porch material
- This includes all porch posts, porch band (outer and inner), joists, and PT 5/4 rounded edge decking. *Special heat treated lumber is available for a slight increase in cost
- Top Quality Eastern White Pine, Kiln-Dried, hand-picked logs in these standard configurations and others upon request. Call for custom log availability.
- Second floor system – Heavy timber second floor system includes all supportive heavy timbers, girders, glu-lams (if applicable), and premium 2×6 tongue and groove flooring.
- Second story wall systems – The standard second story wall system is a conventionally framed wall with matching log profile siding. We do offer a premium second story full log as well.
- Premium heavy timber roof system
Our roof system is composed of:
- Heavy timber rafter, and ridge beams as needed per engineering specifications
- Premium 2×6 tongue and groove decking
- Felt and moisture guard/flashing
- Rigid foam insulation panels
- Venting as needed per geographic location
- 7/16” Standard or CDX as required by geographic location
- Secondary vapor/moisture guard
*Shingles or roofing metal is not included in estimates, but can be if the desired model/make is specified beforehand.
* Special Financing Available through our partner lenders
Our lenders are familiar with log home building processes and will work with our customers to ensure the best possible options
* Turnkey Pricing is available for the general area, and outside area arrangements can be made.
Construction Supervision Services and on-site general instruction available at actual costs.
Complete Dry-in Service is specified in contract form and can be completed locally.